Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime )

2 posters

Go down

Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime ) Empty Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime )

Post by x_alex91 Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:18 pm

This is the first time I post a guide in the forum. I'll make it short, simple and easy. You can refer the stats of each stage in Larken's post.

___PART 1 (The Dragons)___

1) Leader: PR Faugn
2) Novalis
3) PRB (aka PR Blue ED)
4) PRG/ PRR
5) PR Verthandi (first choice; alt any ignore defense card except dragon)
6) Ally: Ursula cd8

OR (alternate deck)

Take out (4) and replace it with low CD Ursula.
Ally: PR Faugn

___Part 2: The strategy___

S1 - grind CD but focus on one mob at a time; nothing special [2 cerberus]

S2 - grind CD; something like transmigration (those who cleared transmigration with dragon deck will not have any problem with this stage)

S3- make sure your CD is ready (specifically Ursula); BURST whenever you are confident. I burst when they were cd3 and cd2. [ 2 Baphomet; attack twice and very high damage ]

S4- PR Verthandi 1 skill KO [Beowulf]

S5- grind and you wont die. (Ursula leaderskill + hearts keep healing you)
[Artemis]

S6- grind; you wont die unless you make a disastrous mistake. [Lubu]

S7- BURST then grind till Hades' death. (Activate PR Verthandi for safety)

There you go. Hades for 0 dime.

Please take note:-
All the dragon cards above are based on double and triple max. I would strongly recommend the first deck (ally Ursula) as it has lower risk because you can convert runestones into hearts every 2.5 turns and Ursula will heal you as long as you attack. Very suitable for S7 (Hades).

All the best fellow Knights!

----DragonKnightoA----

x_alex91

Back to top Go down

Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime ) Empty Re: Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime )

Post by x_alex91 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:35 am

For Stage 7 (Hades), it is very important to take note that we should not use both the heart converters at the same time to burst with ursula's active. Judge the runeboard before using the active skill. Once you use 1 heart converter, keep the other converter to be used after 2 turns. (This ensures the availability of heart runes very 2.5 turns, so to speak).

It is fine to waste the ursula's skill if there is not enough dark/heart runes. It only takes a longer time to kill Hades.

Playing with this deck + ally Ursula... it has very high chance to clear the SM with 0 dime.
P.s. I have collected 5 Hades atm; 0 dime clearance for all 5.

x_alex91

Back to top Go down

Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime ) Empty Re: Hades SM- Dragon deck strategy ( 0 dime )

Post by pink_dreamery Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 am

Meh, didn't read this, just learned as I went along.
I ran with what I have re:Dragons:

PR Faugn (leader), Novalis, Ursula, Dark Golem, PR Verthandi, PR Dagon (ally)

What was really difficult was storing CDs before Baphomet (my dragons are still on high cooldown). Those earlier mobs go down really fast! Hearts to heal, bam, PR Faugn and the other dark dragons take the opportunity to grab a big bite outta them. No real danger, it's been pretty smooth.

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down