Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PR GSoD + Baphomets

5 posters

Go down

PR GSoD + Baphomets  Empty PR GSoD + Baphomets

Post by Lj_Lee Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:13 am

Just wanna see what you guys think of this set up:

PR GSoD (Ldr), GSoD, Baphomet, Baphomet, Baphomet, PR GSoD (Ally)

3 sets of converters every 5 turns with 900% attk. The only draw back is no CC, no enchanted, no boundary crossing..

Would make a very decent and consistent attk team tho, but how will they do against big bosses?
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

PR GSoD + Baphomets  Empty Re: PR GSoD + Baphomets

Post by pink_dreamery Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Sounds better than the Saruman + slasher team already...

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by larken Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

kind of overkill on the conversion front imo.

your main advantage is also the main issue with the team - that you are highly dependent on heart and light runes, which would not really require 3 light-to-heart + 3 heart-to dark convertors on a 5 turn cooldown (mainly, I think what happens after 2 converts each, is that you would likely have only a few light or heart runes left at all for at least 1-2 turns, which makes the third set of convertors a little subpar).

The idea isn't bad though, and you can mix it up with Lunar Sirius for larger bursts, and merry puppy for its Attack Switch conversion instead of multiple baphomets.

But one thing you'd have a problem with is the large amount of hp (which is normally a good thing in most cases), if not for the extremely low recovery; very bad when you meet - xx% hp bosses.

Also, not much utility choices in dark/beast, except the Chesire Cat for explosion prevention.

I think it'll be able to clear most stages, but would probably suffer in the really hard GM and SMs.

larken

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

I used to run a GSoD (l) + Baph + Baph + GSoF + Taurus + GSoD (a) deck
Mindless and easy, well at least up until they started with all the SM stuff...

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAchmed Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Dark beast fusion is back in style now?

PR GSoD + Baphomet + KoDB + Greenery King + Tribal Duck + PR GSoD

This deck completely destroys anything in its path when maxed out with CDs. Light and Fire runes are converted, leaving only water runes as your only garbage runes.

Final burst order would be Tribal Duck + GSoD + Baphomet + KoDB + Greenery King. Assuming you have an equal number of runes on the board, you weaponize 83% of the runes and have enough for combo.

GSoD + Tribal Duck + Baphomet for regular bursts every 6 rounds when you bring the duck down to CD6. Whether or not you trigger Tribal Duck or GSoD first depends on how you want to balance out your burst. It's pretty flexible. You could use GSoD to have the tribal burst fire harder, or use the Tribal Duck + Baphomet to have a harder hitting dark burst. For SM battles that require more recovery, you would want Greenery King as an ally, and put a second GSoD in your follower slot. Defense wise, you technically have three heart converters (GSoD, GSoD, Tribal), on top of three offensive converters (Bapho, Tribal, KoDB). Only a doom drop full of water runes would put you in a tight spot.

CrazyAchmed

Back to top Go down

Post by fattony888 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

oo crazy i have been wanting to make something like that.

before beast pr i was think of:

DBK Lunar bahomet grumpy puppy/GSOD Tribal duck Greenery

what about?

GSOD, greenary king, Lunar, bahomet, grumpy puppy, GSOD

fattony888

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAchmed Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm kind of biased against Lunar because the CD is so high. It would work, but DBK is much easier to lower CD, and it doesn't step on your other converters too much. With the setup using dual GSOD, the puppy is nothing more than a CD6 baphomet, since light conversion is already well covered. The only reason why I favor the duck more is because you can have water runes absorbed into your heart pool as well. There's nothing wrong with having three cards cannibalize your light runes, but it leaves you more open to doom drops. The best example of this is any deck running a low CD Pisces or Capricorn. Over time, light, dark, and a spare rune is left since the attack, fire, and heart runes are always taken. Going after another color on the board gives you more stable damage output and healing.

CrazyAchmed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum