Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes)

4 posters

Go down

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Empty CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes)

Post by Lj_Lee Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:16 pm

For the past 2 weeks I have been concentrating my TOS time on CD farming, namely via 2 methods:

1. Running through battle rounds (seal 1 or 2 of all islands)
2. Feeding slimes and gnomes for converters

Did some research on the main TOS forums and I was mainly farming converters CD based on the thread started by XxXxX:
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-The-Most-Updated-Skill-Leveling-Guide

From the post above, you can get a brief understanding that for your cards to max their CDs, your cards have to play a total of 23192 (CD15) or 8185 (CD10) rounds (rounds = every game round in the stages, ie. stage 1-3 has 5 rounds).

I'm sure all of us know the concept of feeding feeder cards to cards which possesses identical active skills (mainly converters), which means to say you can max such cards without having to run them through the staggering number of rounds as mentioned above.

Just maxed 2 of my converters today

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) GnomeCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) FireDSCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) GnomelevelCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) FinalFireDS

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) SlimeCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) GSoFCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) SlimelevelCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) FinalGSoF

I would like to share my method of feeding the slimes and gnomes (methods are similar)

1. The stage I used for farming: 1-3 of all islands (regardless of what bonus).

2. Created a team of which I want to build CDs. Point to note here is that we are doing speed and effective farming, mainly OHKO style (set Nezha as leader, if not, best to have cards of 5 different attributes, and play 5 runes, just 1 combo will kill most mobs).

3. So from the card drops, I fed about 5 - 9 unevolved slimes/gnomes to the 1 slime/gnome to max its CDs before evolve, they should be at their max cd (level 5) before evolved. I usually do this during every stamina refill.

4. Repeated step 3 till I had 6 evolved slimes/gnomes, fed 5 to the main slime/gnome to up its CD level to about 7 - 9 (random). At this point, my main slime/gnome will be about CD 6 - 8. Once I had my main slime/gnome, I book marked it (VERY IMPORTANT)
**NOTE: main slime/gnome refers to the slime/gnome I eventually feed to my cards (see picture above)

5. Moving on, for the remaining slimes/gnomes I gotten from the farming, I will not feed slimes/gnomes to slimes/gnomes before evolve anymore (kinda confusing but I'm sure you the drift) because I was banking on random CD level ups. You can also directly farm for the evolved slimes/gnomes at the higher seals (seal 4? correct me if I'm wrong). By the end of one stamina refill, you will have about 15 - 20 slimes/gnomes waiting to be level and fed to the main slime/gnome.

6. Repeated step 5 until my main slime/gnome was max CD and the main course is served  Very Happy 

Hope you can use this method of mine to max your converters soon. Converters are very essential members esp. for mono decks, I have been playing mono dark for awhile and my deck weakness is due to its CD (or rather lack thereof). After leveling the CDs of my main dark cards, I find my deck much more playable and usable to play longer battles (ie transmigration).
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Empty Re: CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes)

Post by Lj_Lee Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

After three long weeks of farming slimes and building 3 cd lvl 10 deep dark slimes, I can finally lvl max my gemini!! (the evolve mats were a pain in the ass for me too).

Basically Gemini has a cd lvl15 active and is a defense mode EX, this can thus be fed cd with the deeper dark slime. Again, referring to XxXxX's lvling guide in TOS forums http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-The-Most-Updated-Skill-Leveling-Guide , I needed 23,192 battle rounds to lvl max gemini's skill. By feeding 3 cd lvl10 deeper dark slimes, I could achieve slightly more than 24,000 battle rounds (8185 x 3).

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Slimelvl10 CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Slimeslvlup

That gives me a:
CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Slimelvlmax

The rest are pretty self explanatory:
CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Geminilvl1 CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) GeminilvlupCD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Geminilvlmax

Finally done with this bugger.

Now to fire slimes for randeng  What a Face

Last edited by Lj_Lee on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes) Empty Re: CD Farming (Feeding converters with slimes and gnomes)

Post by Aki [KoA] Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:46 pm

Does someone know a list for all actives that are farmable?
Which cards can you max with farmable skills?
And there are less obvious ones which you have to max and evolve (skill change) first.

Aki [KoA]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryx Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Aki,
Cthulhu >> Water Slime / big bang mob Water
Schema water / Qing Long >> Water Gnome
Ethereal Water Dragon >> Water Slime / big bang mob Water
Yuki Ona >> Evolved Water slime
Scrubia (Beawulf companion) >> Evolved water guard (new one from seal Cool
Wen Zhong >> Evolved Water Chess (Drop only from some Soulmaster or weekly event)
Mu-Yue >> Evolved Light Guard

Cerberus >> Fire Gnome
Fire Dragon Spiritor >> Fire Gnome
Schema Fire / Zhuque >> Fire Slime / big bang mob Fire
Randeng >> Evolved Fire Slime
Thetis (Archilles Companion) >> Evolved Fire Guard
Disney Queen of Hearts / Marchosias >> Evolved Fire Chess
Jia Rou >> Hu-Po (xuan yuan fish rabbit)

Ethereal Earth Dragon >> Earth Slime
Verdandi (Before PR) >> Honeymon (Any size)
Diamruid >> Earth Gnome
Earth Dragon Spiritor >> Evolved Earth Chess
Schema Earth / Xuan Wu >> Eggs (Evo material) (Any size)
Sih kong Yu >> A-JI (Pig from Xuan yuan)

Schema of Light (Before 5*) / Baihu >> Werewolf Light
Dragon Spiritor Light >> Light Gnome
Valac / Captain Hook >> Evolved Spinning Sorceress from Disney
Jyu Yun >> zi da shu (xuan yuan puffy kid)
Pesephone >> Evolved light Chess
griffin >> Light Slime / Big bang mob Light
Jiang Shang >> Evolved Light Slime

Schema Dark/ Tao tie >> Dark Slime / big bang mob dark
Gemini (Pollux) >> Evolved Dark Slime
Valkryie (Before PR) >> clown, Joker (Any size)
Baphomet >> Dark Slime
Astaroth / Disney Evil Queen >> Evolved Poison Apothecary from Disney
Lu Ling shuang >> evolved Dark Guard
Yan Peng / Huang fu Duo >> Baby Amber dragon (Xuan yuan dragon)
Septem >> An-ka (Xuan yuan sphinx)
Shen gong bao >> Evolved dark mob from inverstiture of Heavenly kingdom (ghost of willow >> clauraudient)

Melog series >> All Aokagiohara mob for each respective colors
Greek god Series >> All evolved mob (Not statues) from zodiac for each respective colors
Companion Robots >> All mob from Robot's story for each respective colors

Cryx
Cryx

http://whitefss.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 am

Nice!
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down