Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!)

+16
Aki [KoA]
Sir K.Toffel (KoA)
GranDz
Brokenshirt
maouinin
Kittyeyaya
Fret
Kalvis
larken
(KoA)Ace
eugene tan
Kenna Kat
Lj_Lee
fattony888
pink_dreamery
Eardrum73
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your preference for minimum point requirements for guild events? (high or low? Please read the thread first before posting)

Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]
Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 24

Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!)

Post by Sir K.Toffel (KoA) Wed May 07, 2014 11:59 am

As long as we all get all rewards 4 the guild event, I don´t really care about a minimum score 4 each member.
I also don´t care about our placement in the top 100. This game is about fun and I have a lot of fun playing in this guild just because of the fact that we dont have any weekly donations or other offerings to give.

As we did in the past we should continue giving our best in behalf of the welfare of our whole guild.

In fact when I see maouinin, kyelex, broken and all the other players spending their diamonds for the prestige of the guild, I just cant hold myself and start to do that, too.

Finally, I think we should do it the way we always did, so that we reach the top 100 and keep our golden badge cheers
Sir K.Toffel (KoA)
Sir K.Toffel (KoA)

Back to top Go down

Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Minimum Guild Event Score (Important Thread – please read and vote!)

Post by Aki [KoA] Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Hey friends,

everybody has very good arguements here.
Some thoughts from me:
I am totaly f2p. The event lasted for 7 days and we even got a free stamina refill in this week. On the other side there has been a sm fight this week too. Sometimes I am not able to pass GM - this time I was - though I lost 7 gm fights of this event. Sad
I think master is doable for everyone and thinking about two per day would be okay. That would make 420 points. So something about 300-400 points set would be right I think.

BUT

Yes it is all about fun and a guild makes it even more fun. The badge is not important for me either - but I am proud that we have one. The same goes for the ranking.

Some players give so much for our guild. They give a lot of fun too Smile
For whom do we set those minimums anyway?
For those who do hardly participate to the guild.
Dear friends,
do you know those names on the bottom line?
did you even chat with one of those?
Do they post here on the forum?
Did they give their thinkings and vote here?

Just my thoughts.

So do not set it too high - but do not set it too low.

Best
Aki

Aki [KoA]

Back to top Go down

Post by (SG)Casper Thu May 08, 2014 5:50 am

For me, I would vote for higher GP. Though I agree this game is for fun and enjoyment, but I feel that when guild events arrives, all of us as part of the guild should contribute and make our guild proud(within top 100). Of course, in consideration of those lower level buddy, the min GP should not be too high too, but I feel that 300GP is reasonable.even if you cannot clear Master, clearing elites 2 times(60stam) a day would bring you somewhere close to 300 in 7 days time(total 280pts). For active TOS-er, this is definitely achievable. If due to some reasons you cannot achieve(probably exam period or overseas), you can always highlight it in the group chat room.
I hope I won't offend anyone in my post, just speaking out what I feel.
Thanks all buddies!

(SG)Casper

Back to top Go down

Post by Koa - Sweat Thu May 08, 2014 4:17 pm

I have a suggestion.

Have 2 scores for each event.
A Minimum and a recommended.
Well, minimum is there for the sake of being the minimum. Recommended is for people who CAN afford to contribute more to the guild.

Koa - Sweat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir K.Toffel (KoA) Thu May 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Koa - Sweat wrote:I have a suggestion.

Have 2 scores for each event.
A Minimum and a recommended.
Well, minimum is there for the sake of being the minimum. Recommended is for people who CAN afford to contribute more to the guild.

perfekt!  Laughing 

150 min and 1500 recommended!  Cool 
Sir K.Toffel (KoA)
Sir K.Toffel (KoA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock Thu May 08, 2014 7:13 pm

I voted for ab 200 points for minimum. I am for the guild and the game being a fun place to play. No pressure, just for fun.

On a side note, i cant say for sure how active we can be during guild events, due to watever reasons. So i am just keeping my fingers crossed we can still enjoy this game, without the pressure.

Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalvis Fri May 09, 2014 9:57 am

Good point Sweat.
But back to casper sentence. It would be ok. One thread (aka Absence thread) where we would write the reason why we cant reach the minimum score. Noone will be angry obviously but everything will be clear Smile
Kalvis
Kalvis

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAchmed Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 pm

The only change that could validate a higher requirement is an actual reward for ranking high. For example, if they changed the guild rank system to tiered bonuses where ranks 1-10 get 20 diamonds and a rare card max cd, 11-25 gets 10 diamonds and a rare card min cd, and so on, it would matter. If you are f2p, putting in all your stamina to get a max cd card and diamonds is worth it. Our first run in was with the Santa event, and for f2p, it's still a brutally effective card. Reward events like that should be prioritized. The slime event did not really stack up, and the past few events have been rather lackluster as well. Not activity wise, but reward wise.

CrazyAchmed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2