Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High

5 posters

Go down

999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High Empty 999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High

Post by maouinin Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:08 am

It seems that doubt has been cast on the scores for the event  Purify the Lustful Mind on the Chinese server. http://www.towerofsaviors.com/zh/guild-ranking Apparently, there is (this may not be news to some) a program that when used together with TOS Chinese version (don't know whether English version can be used also) on rooted devices, gives Stamina of 999 automatically turns the runestones. Reports have indicated that all users in the top guild was blocked after a screenshot of the use of this hack/program was posted on Facebook. They were later reinstated because of legal considerations -- they had used money to purchase diamonds, which put everything into a gray legal area.

Seriously, I really wondered how in the hell it was possible for a guild to get scores that high. I won't say its impossible...  but really?

Salve et Vale.

I am including a screenshot that was "Lined" to me by a friend here in Taiwan. It is clear that the stamina listed is 999. Does anyone have stamina that high?

999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High 13977210
maouinin
maouinin

Back to top Go down

999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High Empty Re: 999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High

Post by Eardrum73 Tue May 06, 2014 1:12 am

Lol all this for a shiny badge?
Its like "yay" we won! but really didnt.
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High Empty Re: 999 Stamina: Purify the Lustful Mind -- Chinese Scores Ridiculously High

Post by pink_dreamery Tue May 06, 2014 4:21 am

Why so Sirius...

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna Kat Tue May 06, 2014 9:59 am

What the...

For shame! Commit imaginary seppuku to regain thy dignity.

But seriously, that feels so cheap. I try extremely hard to get my points, waiting for stamina to refill, but seeing that just makes me feel small and sad.
Kenna Kat
Kenna Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalvis Tue May 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Guys... consider they are Chinesee Razz
Even if You do something best in the world there will always be some chenesee guy who does it better Razz cmon.
But yeah. Honestly when I was 13 yea... i was searching for some bot for Tibia or Counter strike. But thats not that way.
Its not worth it. It steals all the satisfaction
Kalvis
Kalvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down