Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account give away

4 posters

Go down

Account give away Empty Account give away

Post by Kittyeyaya Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:13 am

Hi fellow knights,
I am just wondering if anyone is interested in adopting my account as I have decided to quite TOS.  I was already in semi-retired mode before the last guild event and I am afraid I can no longer contribute more to our lovely guild in the future due to personal reasons.  I would hate to throw my account away or sell it to someone I don’t know.  As such, I am giving away my account for free to a fellow knight who can promise to put this account to good use.  

To apply for adopting my account, you must be very active, willing to contribute more than the minimum requirement in guild events.  Never leave Knights of Avalon.  Please put your name down if you are interested.  

Before my account changes ownership, I will keep logging in everyday to collect rewards and also complete events if they don’t take too much of my time.  I will also buy purchase rewards and join facebook events if they come up.  

Here’s my account details for review:
Player Level: 293
Login days (as of 20/10/2014): 497
Diamonds: 58
Gold coins: 5 Mil +
Friendship points: 63,470
Souls: 1850
Inventory space: 972/990
Friend list: 286/315
Black keys: 97
Team cost: 133

Cards: a LOT and many of them with max level and minimum CD.  Definitely won’t disappoint. Many unclaimed rewards including 21 harpies.  10 more harpies sitting in the inventory – so It’s a total of 31 unused harpies.  

Kittyeyaya
Kittyeyaya
Kittyeyaya

Back to top Go down

Account give away Empty Re: Account give away

Post by Cryx Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:34 am

But you are one of the elite knights Crying or Very sad
Cryx
Cryx

http://whitefss.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 am

Tell me about it..... Sad

I just want to say you have been such a credit to us all guildwise and forum wise.... One of the best players ever.

It would be sad to see you go kit Sad
Its taxing to max everything, just take it easy, all you need is min score during events Smile 

Also Ive had members that left, gave his account to someone else and a week later came to regret it. Miss the game, the account and the people in the guild as a whole....

The final decision will always rest with you of course.... id much rather you take it easy rather than leave entirely. Smile
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryx Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:27 am

Inherit it to your kids... then your grand kids
Cryx
Cryx

http://whitefss.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyeyaya Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:39 am

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated. Ear, as advised I will take it easy for a while. However, my offer is still open if any of the knights is interested in my account. =)
Kittyeyaya
Kittyeyaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Vell Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:21 am

Ouch Kitteh, I'd definitely prefer for you to stick around, even just to play minimum activities. You may have sometime here and there on this weekend or next.

Anyway, if you'd like a hand to utilize the power of the great account. I'd definitely very much interested in it. To imagine the possibilities of deck combinations for such LEGENDARY account. WOW!

Vell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum