Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster)

3 posters

Go down

[Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster) Empty [Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster)

Post by Lj_Lee Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 am

Hey guys, I'm nearly only half as good as Blindee so I'll try my best  Laughing 

Master (10 battles)
Team used: Loki, GSoD, Court of Scorpio, Odin, Endor, Loki (Ally)

Your round 1,2,4,5,7,8 will comprise of the 2x witches, wolves, evolved witches etc, they don't pose any threats so just use them to stall your CDs.

Round 3: Molly HP 300k++ Attk 3668 (2x) CD2
This is a pretty straight forward stage, didn't use any actives here, spent about 3 rounds on her.

Round 6: Circe HP 380K attk 7635 CD2, 2 little verdandi HP 123220 attk 1135 CD1
This is the classic Saruman and his gnomes style of play. So the key is to clear both verdandis while Circe is still cd 2 so you can inflict damage to her. Since I was using mono dark it was easy with spinning a 5 rune, usually it will clear both verdandis. If I only had 3 dark runes on board, I will try to clear one verdandi, and let circe and the other verdandi attack me (since I have about 17K health) before I clear the remaining verdandi before inflicting damage to Circe.

Round 9: Endor HP 465k attk 6177 CD 2 (inflicts 5000 damage upon death)
Another straight forward fight with a higher attk and 5000 damage at the end. I did use my Alma here as I was lacking dark runes and wanted to clear her fast (since I only intended to use Loki/Odin and Endor at boss). Just remember the 5000 damage upon death, but if you can keep yourself constant 75% - full health you'll be fine.

Round 10: Lady Lust HP 782540 atk 3592 Def 3000 CD 1 - 30% Poison every round.
Altho HP is not high, but for low HP teams this lady can be quite a bitch. So Do what you can, and burst your way through and you'll be fine.

I guess converters are the MVPs here in this stage, but I believe with Santa team, it is also quite straight forward. All in all a relatively easy stage, just got to make sure your team's hp is above 13k or so and you'll be fine.

GM Strategy coming right up.

Last edited by Lj_Lee on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

[Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster) Empty Re: [Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster)

Post by Kenna Kat Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:09 am

It's relatively straightforward for a Master, though for me the Circe round is the one where I stall.

My team was: PKOE (L), Tyr, Leo, Dragon of Deep Sires, Urd, Daji (Ally)

Be careful for Lady Lust since she attacks every round, combined with the poison makes almost a good 7k. So make sure you either burst, stall, or heal every round when you tackle her.
Kenna Kat
Kenna Kat

Back to top Go down

[Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster) Empty Re: [Strategy] Purify The Lustful Mind (Master & Grandmaster)

Post by Lj_Lee Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 am

Grandmaster (10 battles)
Team: Loki, Odin, Baphomet, Court of Scorpio, Endor, Loki (Ally)

I personally made a switch here because I expected a more offensive approach so I wanted two dark converters instead of my usual 1 heart 1 dark converter. Actually on hindsight, it was not necessary, instead the GSoD would have made better impact on the team.

Same rounds 1,2,4,5,7,8: 2x witches (aver. attk 2k) evolved elves which have cut spinning time and "?" runes abilities. Don't pose much threats as usual. The approach is the same as Master except that I got my CDs ready before round 3: Molly because I expected to use some converters.

Round 3: Molly HP 486770 attk 5474 (2x) Def 413 CD 2
I was lucky, didn't have to use any converters due to high dark rune drops so I managed to clear her in 3 - 4 rounds. Still pretty straight forward except that she attacks a good 10k every 2 rounds.

Round 6: Circe HP 572620 attk 11395 Def 920 CD 2, 2 Little Verdandis HP 183910 attk 1695 Def 50 CD 1
This time their attacks do hurt quite a bit, I tried to spin normally for the 1st few rounds but I couldn't get both verdandis down in 1 round (I needed 6 combos including 5 dark runes, so the nerves). Finally decided on Loki/Odin, managed to use only 5 enchanted runes with 4 combo to clear the verdandis and OHKO Circe with the remaining enchanted dark runes.

Round 9: Endor HP 694860 Atk 9220 Def 401 CD 1 - 10k damage upon death.
I spent the most number of rounds in this stage (13 in total, used Alma two times). Endor's cd 1 almost 10k every round almost made me die 2 times (thank god for heaven heart drops). I had to try my best to clear the board as much as possible to get more heart runes and dark runes in but coincidentally, the dark runes did not drop as much as usual. The round before I clear Endor, I used Alma's active (and that's why Alma and Grumpy puppy are the best dark converters now) as I had more light runes to get the HP back to more than 10k (had about only 2k at this point) and use one Loki's active to reassure her death.

Round 10: HP 1467970 attk 3592 Def 3800 CD 1 50% Poison
I went into the round with only 1K++ health, so I used Bapho (only used him this once), Odin's active and Loki's active. Then finally finish the round with Endor.

I just did the GM once and not gonna do it again. The stam/point ratio just doesn't cut it, master is less time/brain consuming and has better ratios.
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lj_Lee Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 am

Anyone who has problems with the stages please feel free to post your setup and problem rounds. We have quite a few who has already cleared GM with different setups so I'm sure we will be able to help in one way or another. Cheers
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki [KoA] Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

As told before I really had problems with master and couldn't solve it yet.

My team was:

Santa-Team:
(Name/Level/CD)
Santa Claus the Deep Thinker 92 15
Dragon Guren Sean (PR) 99 10
Paladin King of Earth 96 18
Paladin Queen of Water 96 19
Paladin King of Dark 97 24
(Ally) Daji

Perhaps the pala-bonus isn't worth it.
My options for other cards are here:
Arrow  Arrow here it is

Round 6 is the problem. To get there is easy.

Hope for some hints.

Best
Akrash

Aki [KoA]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenna Kat Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Aki,

So this may be different for the team that you have, but the strategy I use to beat round 6:

When you first enter the round:
1) Have at least 11 k. You need to be able to survive two attacks from the Verdandi and Circe.
   - (I would have originally said 10k, but if you can't kill at least one Verdandi in one round, then you might need a bit more HP)
2) Target only one Verdandi at first. Make sure to kill it before it attacks you.
3) Let Circe and Verdandi attack you, but damage the Verdandi a little first.
4) Kill the second Verdandi when Circe's CD is 2. Heal HP.
5) Use Daji ability (if you are still using Daji ally). If not, just try to make as many combos as possible.

After killing the first set of Verdandi, the CD becomes 1:
1) Kill the first Verdandi.
2) Heal to near full or full HP
3) Get hit with Verdandi and Circe. Damage Verdandi.
4) Heal HP, kill Verdandi.
5) Attack Circe.
6) Repeat till Circe is killed.

That's how I did it, with PKOE (leader), Leo, Tyr, Dragon of Deep Sires, Urd, and Daji. I stall here a lot to store up CD for Urd. Th only abilities I use here are Daji's for killing Circe, and Dragon's for converting hearts. I have a max CD for Dragon, so I get it back quickly, and Daji I just stall after killing Circe.

It's a bit turn-consuming, but I don't really care about the ranking so long as I'm able to beat the stage.

Hope this might help...

- Kenna Katsuji
Kenna Kat
Kenna Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki [KoA] Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Thank you for the input.
I made master in using two time tunnels at stage 6 to clear.
On stage 9 I killed Endor with PKoD.

It still cost me nerves.
But don't think I can beat gm. So I will do some master runs.

Aki [KoA]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down