Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane

5 posters

Go down

[Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane Empty [Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane

Post by Blindee Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Didnt think I would record my trans fight, but I guess there are still few handy techniques that can help you get through many battles including trans.  And it is easier to see them on video than txt.

I have been using santa team to clear the new trans quite successfully.  My setup is probably more offensive than the two PR started one, which is lised below:

Santa + Cass + Medea + Circle + PR Nath + Santa

I choose PR Nath to  help me to break the def of the three clowns in stage 36.  With double santa and three enchantresses, there is nothing you cant cut through.  The key is to restore all your CDs and store many fire rune as possible at the GSS stages expect stage 35 which you want to store light runes instead.  The recommended rune storing is to to have 2x2 runes at the two bottom corners.  The middle 2x2 separating the two should be stored as the second highest atk color in the team.  On the top three rows, try to store 2-6 runes as well to further boost the power.

Key information:

Store light runes at the GSS stage 35 before entering stage 36 where you will be facing three clowns.  Use Nath's active to break def.

Store fire runes at GSS before entering stage 41 to ensure a smooth battle later on.  If no active was used before Saruman, just make sure you store plenty fire runes before killing it.  Activate Nath or even just santa's active and easily cut through the medea stage.  Do not get hit by luna&solar, try to kill them before they kill you as you can store CDs in the duck king round.

In the Saruman round, if you use three enchantress setup.  do not need to form team atk!!! this is a trap as you might end up focusing too much on link five runes and not make 4+combo.  I have done it many times! >.<  You only need 4 combo of any color,the dmg is more than enough to kill the two minions.  If you want to store CD here, do not kill Saruman, just dissolve 1-2 combo unwanted runes.

I have deliberately worked on preparation stage and on how to form the best combo for each different boss round in my video.

Larken has posted a great post explaining his walkthrough using Santa Daji 2 enchantresses and 2 Pr Started setup. I have quoted here for your information too!  Gud stuff Larken!

Larken wrote:

Gonna make a quick summary of how I cleared Trans with the quad element deck.

Team members, Santa leader, Cass, Medea, Molly Pr (cd , Nath Pr (cd11) Daji Ally.

Santa and Daji are normally maxed skill levels to make things easier for you.

Basic principles;
1. remember that you have 4 controlled bursts whenever you need it, and always replenish your cooldowns at the soulstone stages; this means you have 4 time tunnels every 5 stages, and each time tunnel can kill one stage, leaving you to play 'normally' for only 1 stage.
2. To speed things up for some stages, you could use PR actives over the Santa actives, as most of the PRs would have a lower cd than max Santas at 15; takes fewer turns to refresh cds at the GSS stages.
3. Prepare the runeboards before you leave the GSS stages.
4. When using PR actives, always stack in rows of 3.
5. I usual stack in rows of 5 for santa and daji's actives (but I don't use them in a clutch situation when high damage is crucial to surviving the round).

Stages
1-30 ; straightforward damage. Usually I turn on both Medea and Cass at turn 9 or 10, and simply blast through every stage.
31; first GSS stage. Turn off Medea and Cass. Heal up. Usually, I just use PR actives on 29 and 30 since I can refresh the cds here anyway. Prepare the runeboard (fire, water, light and dark. I rid the board of hearts and earth runes as much as I can).
32; light and dark dragons; killable without actives, but if their cd is on the same timer and rune drop doesn't favor you, just use one active (usually Santa) to kill it.
33; requirements; after you get hit once break in this priority (1 set of hearts, water and fire, followed by dark/light. If there isn't hearts on the board and you're gonna die, use PR active to get more hearts).
34; earth dragon with enchanted shield. I spin normally, (storing hearts for the cd2 attack if neccesary), until I get 1 enchanted rune for water, fire, light and dark. (if there's 5 of each rune already on the board, I usually waste a daji active here, and form rows of 5 to get the enchanted runes; which deal 1 damage). Then I use Nat's active to stack the runes to OHKO the dragon.
35; Ursula; even without the enchantresses activated, its rather easy to OHKO her with a PR active. Just make sure your default unextended board has 3 water, 3 fire and 3 earth runes to break the shield. Activate PR active, stack in 3s. Usually 1 OHKO unless you're unlucky, then you might have to spin normally for a few turns (pretty rare this happens, but it does).
36; GSS pit stop. Refresh all ur burst cds here. Arrange the board in this priority again; water, fire, dark light. It'd be good to have 5 of each, in easy to spin positions.
37; Joker stage; if the minion Jokers are on the same cd, you need to kill one of them asap. Make sure every member gets to attack; this is what the preparation is for. You should deal half of the damage required to kill one in the first turn. Use Daji to finish it off if the cd is too tight (usually if you are very unlucky, the minions can be on cd 2), then move on to the center joker. Team attacks are important here, as the center joker WILL kill you in 4 turns; but if the minion jokers are on the same cd, they WILL kill you too.
38; could be easy, could be hard. If the fiend is water, or fire, you have it easy. Spin normally. You can take a hit without healing. Sometimes I can kill it before the hit, sometimes, I take one hit and still can't manage to kill it before next hit comes; which in the absence of heart runes, means death. When this happens, use one PR active (remember to heal, and store some hearts too) to finish it off.
39; Cat duke - I usually spin normally as long as I have one set of hearts on the board (here's when the low CD for Molly really works; if I used her on the fiend stage, CD 8 comes up in a jiffy while I survive spinning normally here). If the next hit is a KO for you and you have no hearts on board, use the second PR (to heal); and deal 50% hp dmg to the Duke (stupid shield). Then carry on playing normally (breaking 1 set of hearts per turn). You can use other actives to speed it up if necessary.
40; Lubu - pretty easy, despite his high attack. He has a cd of 2 or 3 (I forgot). One PR active (without enchantress enhanced damage) - will kill it. If not, you still have one more Santa active unused. A caveat though; if you have say, 6 heart runes on board, and he's gonna hit you next turn, just let him hit you, and heal up. You generally don't want to use time tunnel actives with useless runes (like earth and heart runes for me) on the board as much as possible.
41; GSS stage - store cds, making sure everything is up. Store 1 enchanted rune of water, fire, light and dark in a corner (this is in case Nathaniel is the miniboss on 42.
42; could be any of the Starters; Nath has an enchanted shield (which makes him a pain if you didn't prepare the enchanted runes). Endor has a 40% hp drain. Sean has Trojan. Duncan has the tri-element shield (i think). I forgot about Molly. Usually, if its Endor, I activate enchantresses and spin normally for 1 turn (since I did prepare the board on 41). If she doesn't die, I take 40% damage (doesn't matter), and depending on how much hp she has left, I might or might not use a daji active. The starter's hp is pretty low, so Daji or Santa is enough. Sean's trojan is welcome (unless its cd is 1, then you might wanna take one hit before hitting him) (if you do, you have 2 PR time tunnels, 1 Santa active left)
43; one of the zodiacs; Scorpio, Hertz. (you can afford to use 1 PR active here for a OHKO; usually the one with the lower cd) (leaves you with 1 PR time tunnel, 1 Santa active)
44; Saruman and his 2 gnomes. This is the stage to store CDs again. General rule of thumb (1 row of 5 fire/water and 3 more combos, the gnomes die. I don't even try to attack Saruman when his gnomes are gone; instead, I get rid of all hearts and earth runes during then, and prepare the board for the next group of gnomes, but some damage does get through.) When it gets too complicated to spin (you need those gnomes to die), I sometimes use a Santa active here (not ideal, but not a deal breaker either; since the point is to survive). When your CDs are ready, kill Saruman and move on.
45; Medea and her two friends; you could choose to take a hit from her (if her cd is 1 and doesn't kill you), but that's provided you don't get killed by her two friends; Watch their cds). Usually, I use my Molly PR here to OHKO them.
46; eye spirit. Required to deal 5 dmg a turn, minimum. Meaning you have to break one set of water, fire, and either one more set of light or dark. Ideal if you can do 6 dmg in one turn, which means you can relax for the nex turn (4 dmg; any permutation of fire+water, water+light+dark, fire+light+dark).
47; Usually, the light sirius will not kill you with the next hit (unless you're not at full HP). I take one turn to get rid of all earth and heart runes on the board. Some skilled players might be able to store cd here (but I think only the 3 enchantress variants can do this easily). When I know the next hit will kill me, I use Nat's active to clear the stage. Stack in 3s. Not Fives. The higher combo multiplier gives more damage to two separate targets (a total of 16 if you fill the board, with no heaven drops), compared to appromixately 8-10 combos when doing team attacks).
48; King duck; your hp gets replenished here. The King's on CD 6. Ignore the side mobs and focus entirely on the King. You can use one Santa/Daji Active (or both if you have them if his hp is still high on CD3). Here's where the low PR starter CD comes into play.
49; I have Molly on CD8, and I used her on Medea's stage. Eye spirit (2 rounds of CD reduction), Sirius brothers (1-2 rounds), and the King Duck has 6 rounds. Technically, you should be about to clear trans with a cd 10 starter, provided you don't rush through the King Duck stage; and you meet one of the greek gods with a 90% hp attack. You can take 1 hit here (since you got healed earlier), but unless your board is filled with hearts and earth, Molly's active will OHKO it.
50; harpy - straightforward. I usually have one of the Santa/Daji actives available, and blow it here (since, you know, there's no point not using it).

Transmigration cleared!

As you can see, its not so much skill based as much as planning based, and abusing of actives. I'd say the only stages that require some difficulty in rune spinning after 40, is the Saruman stage, when you have to store cds without using actives.

Blindee
Blindee

Back to top Go down

[Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane Empty Re: [Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane

Post by pink_dreamery Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:12 am

Bringing this back up for you ear. It's super straightforward if you follow larken's instructions; like making cupcakes from a recipe. Now tell us why you can't clear trans!

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

[Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane Empty Re: [Strategy + Video] Transmigration of Arcane

Post by Lj_Lee Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:43 am

I can't!  Sad 
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:27 am

I need to print this out!

Thanks guys

@Pink - I think I just sux at it. I die anything from lvl 29 to 45.

Sometimes I even bring the wrong team in.
Saving runes? wtf is that?????
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:29 am

Captain's Log
Star date #1206

Captain Ear here for the TOS Enterprise

Today my crew and I ventured into the Arcane unknown.
My crew was Santa, Medea, Cassandra, Sean, Nathaniel and a friend called Fox.

Got as far as lvl 40. Fought against some chap named LUBU. He had a CD 2.

Was spinning and healing normally at first and got him down to 40% hps.
Got hit by Lubu for like 10k damage or something serious.
Used a TT from Fox, unfortunately it didn't heal me quite enough to tank his next hit and got KO.

Will venture into the arcane again in the near future.

Last edited by Eardrum73 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:10 am

Okay ear, here are my thoughts:

I posit that blindee and larken’s tips are way too advanced for plebeians like us
Mine’s a little safer though slower as I only activate the enchantresses very late in the game
Plus I’m not big on setting up the board, just blunder through. That seems to be your approach as well.
I run a tri-element Santa deck, exactly like what Madd has:

Santa (lead), Medea, Cass, PR Molly (CD:10), PR Endor (CD:12), Daji (ally)
The unused colors allow me to save CDs if needed
Helps for the clown stage too if they have the same CDs

Reusing larken’s wall of text with slight variations:

34; Earth dragon with enchanted shield. I spin normally dissolving hearts and trying to store enchanted runes for fire and dark. Water is of secondary concern for me, what with the reduced damage against the earth dragon. Then I use Endor’s active to stack the runes to OHKO the dragon since it needs a longer recharge than Molly (because I’m trying to shave off some time and Molly would be somewhat wasted on the earth enemy).

35; Ursula. I do this exactly like what larken does - OHKO her with PR Molly active without any enchantresses activated. Just make sure your default unextended board has 3 water, 3 fire and 3 earth runes to break the shield. Activate PR active, stack in 3s. Usually 1 OHKO unless you're unlucky, then you might have to spin normally for a few turns (pretty rare this happens, but it does).

36; GSS pit stop. Refresh all your burst cds here. I don’t arrange the board at all. Great to setup if you can, assures you pass the next clown stage. It'd be good to have 5 of each, in easy to spin positions.

37; Joker stage. If the minion Jokers are on the same cd, you need to kill one of them asap. Make sure every member gets to attack; this is what the preparation is for. You should deal half of the damage required to kill one in the first turn. Use Daji to finish it off if the cd is too tight (usually if you are very unlucky, the minions can be on cd 2), then move on to the center joker. It takes twelve 1-damage-plinks to take off the minions so full attacks will help. If they all have different CDs, I target the center then make sure I dissolve enough to plink all to death, dissolving hearts as I go along.

38; Could be easy, could be hard. If the fiend is the same as my colors then it’s cake. Spin normally. You can take a hit without healing. Most of the time I do take one hit, meaning I have roughly 6 turns to kill it. Here’s where you need to think of your ability to kill the fiend. If it looks like a) I’m not gonna kill him normally + b) it’s a pretty good board with lotsa runes of my color, then I will use Daji active.

39; Felix the Cat Duke. I will start off with 1 PR since I will be low on hearts from the previous round. That will usually take him down 50%. I will usually spin normally dissolving 5 combos with hearts in it; the refresh for hearts is usually good enough to get me one set every turn.

40; Lubu. Pretty easy, in true glass cannon style, he’s got low HP for his high attack. One PR active (without enchantress enhanced damage) - will kill it. If not, you will have two turns to heal; usually one set of hearts per turn should get you back up to repeat the cycle.

41; GSS stage. Store cds, making sure everything is up. But live wild and free. No setting up the board. There’s always another day.

42; could be any of the Starters;
Nath has an enchanted shield (which makes him a pain if you didn't prepare the enchanted runes). I will then prep using the stage34 earth dragon mode. Priority to dark and another. Once that’s done, activate enchantresses, then OHKO him with PR Endor active.
Endor has a 40% poison, Molly has 40% hp drain iirc. For these two ladies I use Medea and spin normally, usually that’s good enough to drop them. If not, use one PR active.
Sean has Trojan. If he’s on CD1, I fake a move and let him hit me. Activate Medea, spin normally for 1 turn to whittle him down as much and dissolve one set of heart to bring you back up some (security). Then Cass, OHKO with one PR active. If he’s not on CD1, I will simply activate enchantress, use one PR and waste him.
Duncan has the tri-element shield. Activate enchantress, use one PR and go to town.

43; One of the zodiacs; If the enchantresses aren’t active by now, do so. Hertz is the easiest for me, a definite OHKO with one PR active. Scorpio will require you to look where the weathered rune is, but otherwise it’s almost as straightforward. You once mentioned Pisces; yeah she’s annoying with the resurrection. I usually get rid of her first form with Daji and another normal spin if needed. Her second form is usually a OHKO with one PR active.

44; Saruman and his 2 gnomes. This is the tricky one I presume as you’ll need to spin accordingly to store CDs again.
Your main objective is to A) get rid of gnomes when they are present, and B) get rid of unwanted colors and hearts when they’re not. Saruman is unimportant until you have all your CDs back.
General rule of thumb, (1 row of 5 for full attack and 3 more combos, the gnomes die). You’ll have to ascertain the feasibility of this; don’t try too hard creating the 5 if it’s gonna be difficult to link them up. You can afford 1 hit from 1 gnome once, i.e. you can mess up as long as you kill 1 gnome (and the other after). Otherwise, a normal 5 combo attack will generally kill the gnomes as well.

45; Medea and her two friends. I will use my PR Molly active here to OHKO them. Chiefly, my PR Molly is on a lower cooldown, this is important as you will need one back up later for 49.

46; Eye spirit. Required to deal 5 dmg a turn, minimum. This is where having tricolours help. Ideal if you can do 6 dmg in the first turn, which means you can relax for the next turn (4 dmg).

47; Usually, the light sirius will not kill you with the next hit (unless you're not at full HP). I take one turn to spin normally: to whittle down 1 and store 1 CD. Then activate one PR active and zap both.

48; King duck. Your hp gets replenished here. The King's on CD 6. Ignore the side mobs and focus entirely on the King. You can use one Santa/Daji Active (or both if you have them if his hp is still high on CD3). Here's where the low PR starter CD comes into play.

49; One of the Greek gods (Apollo/Artemis) awaits with a 90% hp attack. You can take 1 hit here (since you got healed earlier), but unless your board is filled with hearts and earth, Molly's active (which should be ready by now) will OHKO it.

50; Harpy - straightforward. I usually have one of the Santa/Daji actives available, and blow it here (since, you know, there's no point not using it).

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by larken Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 am

Just to chime in: In the last few months or so after I wrote the above, I'd started using tri-color setups exactly the same as pink's above.

Santa, Cass, Medea, Molly, Endor and Daji.

Reason being that it makes certain stages (like Joker, Eye Spirit and those stage where you need to get enchanted runes) easier - as you only have to conserve 3 types of runes instead of 4, which saves time and makes it faster. The downside is that you'll have a higher dependency on runefall luck (which pretty much means there's a higher skill requirement in terms of spinning away those useless runes every turn).

I'd say that four color makes things less luck dependent for most stages, but it does make the higher defense stages harder, which was why I made the switch and learnt to clear runes faster instead.

Mostly I blunder through too, with exceptions at stage 35 and 40, where I take time to set up some runes (mostly because it makes things easier later)

For 37 to 40:

Fiend (Water, Fire, Earth): This stage could probably be done without use of TT, provided you kill it within 6 turns (meaning you take a hit).

Cat Duke: break one heart of set every turn and play normally. Use PR TT if there's no hearts on board (this will wipe off 50% of the duke's HP).

For Lubu: Usually one PR TT kills him here. Don't engage with him playing normally man - especially since next stage is a GSS stage, where you'll get the chance to recover all your cooldowns. Just use all your time tunnels here (which if you played in the fashion I described, you'll have about 1-2 TTs here, which should be sufficient).

larken

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Captain's log
Star date: 1306

Captain Ear here for the TOS Enterprise

I have no Endor, nor do I have PR Molly
I went in with the same crew as before.

Fared a little better this time. Wasn't stingy with the actives and manage to blow Lubu away with a PR active.
Made it to lvl 42 and drew an Endor.
Spun and healed as normal, was doing real well, so didnt use actives.
Got her down to 50% via normal spins. Got complacent and Lost count of her cds.
 Didnt heal up and next round Poison me with 40% and her standard attack took me out.

Will try again.

*** shit just realise I forgot to activate Medea for s42***
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:36 pm

While I like Daji ally because of the larger burst during PR actives, I don't know if you're better served going Valac ally to keep colors to red (Santa, Medea, Sean), blue (Cass) and yellow (Nat, Valac)

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Captains log
Star date 1306

Captain Ear here for TOS enterprise

As per pinks advice I use varlec instead of fox ally.
I myst say Varlec's active suxs. Its too fast. Its only good for emergency heals.
I got one stage further than the last this time, goto S43, drew a hertz
Stored up a fair bit on red runes on the board. Should have been able to OHKO hertzs with a PR active. 
I had both enchantress activated. (Its a 1hko death sentence with medea on)
Unfotunate I had to make the rookie mistake of spinning normally the first turn. (Was thinking of storing up 1 cd)
Result: OMG! Herzt turned all my red runes to green.... tried to PR active him and hope for the best, with only one set of red.... It was a one way ticket to hell!

Live and learn i suppose... Gahhhh.
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by larken Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:14 pm

I've tried out Valac for a while; meaning Santa/Valac, Valac/Valac, Valac/Daji with the usual PR teams.

Overall I find it harder to be clearing trans with Valac in any team (mostly because I do depend on elemental dmg advantages for blitzing through the GSS stages at the start). Its definitely still doable, and yea, the active it has is pretty inferior due to its short spin time (the best use of this is to spin a singular path normally and use the spare time to make last second adjustments for an additional combo or two (which is rather counter-intuitive and takes some practice).

In comparison to daji, however, disregarding the actives, Valac provides for consistent damage across the entire team since it removes elemental differences - which compensates for the lower multiplier i.e. daji's multiplier can make a few members deal upwards of 1 million, while the others stay at 400-500k dmg, while Valac usually gives me higher averages across the board i.e. 600-700k across the board. Wouldn't be such a bad trade-off if you get used to how useless Valac's active is.

I ended up returning to the Santa/Daji combo for the most ease in clearing trans.

I think one of the problems you're having is the heavy reliance on fire runes.

Santa, Med + Sean; 1 Nath, Cass, + Fox - makes for a 3 fire, 1 light, 1 blue, 1 dark set up.

4 color teams with a heavy reliance on fire is not ideal. The advantage of a tricolor set up like pink's is that he could spin either fire, water or dark runes and get similar damage with all three colors, as there's 2 of each element present. Conversely, having three fire cards in your teams means that for every set of fire runes you dissolve, you deal 50% more than usual tricolor teams, but 50% less for all other colors.

In short, you're gonna have damage issues whenever you don't have fire runes dropping.

Practical example:

On saruman @ 44, using your team, you'd be able to kill off the gnomes with probably 1 set of 5 fire runes + 2 combos. If fire runes aren't present, you'll need to spin 2 sets of 5 of different colors ie. water+ dark/water+ light/light + dark in order to deal the same amount of damage - or barring that, 1 set of 5 (water/dark/light) @ 6 combos or above to kill the gnomes.

Using a balanced tri-color Santa team (2 water, 2 dark, 2 fire): Dissolving one set of any colors (fire, water or dark) + 3 combos, will kill off the gnomes.

Which makes things much easier due to the consistency of the damage. Pink's suggestion of using Valac is a good one, since it pushes the setup towards a more balanced one, i.e. 1 set of light runes now only need 4 combos to kill off the gnomes, but you're still screwed if all you have is water. It's still very much clearable, however. But there will be a higher dependency on luck, that's all.

If you have PR Duncan, you could try the following instead;

Santa, Medea, Circe (I'm assuming you're pretty used to doing the 4 combo requirement), PR Nath, Pr Duncan, Valac, which makes for a 2 fire/2 earth/2 light set up. I don't know if Circe > Cass in practice (but so far my impression is yes), so if you're more used to using Circe, such a set up might be more to your tastes, especially when Santa/Valac gives a higher multiplier than dual Santa.

larken

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Captain's log
Star date: 1406

Disaster!
Went as far as s35. 
Was watching "the walking dead" while doing trans. Didnt realise Ursula was going to 1hko me... And she did ffs.

I'm always trouble by a lack of fire runes. Im not sure how I can evade it without Endor, and Pr Molly. I do have pr duncan but cd is quite high.
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:50 pm

You do realize none of our guides mentioned watching 'walking dead' as an integral part of success...

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 am

Captains Log
Star date:1706

Success at last!!!

Thank you Pink and Larken for all your tips and advice! 
Followed your instructions to the letter and finally mangage to clear Saruman and Medea.
I actually took a hit at saruman and couldnt heal due to Cass being active.
As a result, Had to use two TTs at the dogs but mangage to down duck king with normal spining. 
Both my prs came active and The rest is history:)

Team was: Santa, sean, medea, cass, nathaniel and fox ally.
(It was your fox pink!) Smile
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 am

Grats! Finally!
This is certainly an occasion befitting a ... CELEBRATION DRAW!

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:45 am

Lj_Lee wrote:I can't!  Sad 

Ear will now help you with your problem. Over to you our honorable leader!

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by larken Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:13 am

Video version of the previous wall of text incoming, with a PR Daji instead of the regular one (regular daji uses the exact same method)

This is probably old hat (and darn easy by now), but I was testing out the tos recording function (new tablet finally, yay) while doing the daily trans with the usual Santa team.

Was getting used to a new screen size so played it a little slower than usual (and screwed up a little here and there). Skip forward to the ten minute mark to begin at stage 32ish. The preparation process for the GSS stages 36 and 41 are shown too.

Video is sped up to 2x (cuz no one needs to wait forever for the runes to drop, and to save uploading time).

larken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down