Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy] War Cry on the Battlefield

5 posters

Go down

[Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy]  War Cry on the Battlefield  Empty [Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy] War Cry on the Battlefield

Post by Blindee Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Battle Information (strategy in orange)

Stamina : 20 Round : 7 EXP : 2500

Round 1

tier 3 elfs X2
no special skill
(Hp 186800/Atk 2931/Def 120/CD1)
(Hp 175800/Atk 3043/Def 100/CD1)

Target the dark elf and kill it asap, then keep the green elf to store CDs

Round 2

Tier 3 salamander X 2
Def shield
(Hp 292060/Atk 5390/CD 2)
(Hp 273860/Atk 5530/CD 2)

Target the dark salam and kill it asap, then keep the green salam to store CDs if your CDs arent all ready.  While storing CDs, depends on your team setup, make sure you reserve plenty of runes which is the same color as your highest atk card before entering r3.

Round 3

Isabella
HP lower Atk Higher, HP below 30% double hit
(Hp 8057/Atk 8560/Def 103203/CD 2)

Yvette
Dissolve 5 or more runestones to deal damage
(Hp 256600/Atk 23045/Def 180/CD 1)

Like Nidhogg SM battle the water DS round, you need to link 5 runes or more to initiate atk.  If you managed to store many runes from last round, you should be able to do it.  Otherwise activate your converter or other bursting actives to help you get through this.  In case your CD is not that ready yet due to the skydrop in the first two rounds, just form basic 5 rune team atk to take out Yvette first.  If Isabella is not damaged, she wont oneshot you.

Round 4

Loki
Puzzle shield
(Hp 86512/Atk 27630/Def 1500/CD 1 )

Loki only has 86k hp, so it is not hard to kill at all.  Take a breath before spinning the runes.  Generally if you can fill the puzzle, the damage is enough to kill loki.

Round 5

Thor
Reflect 15% Damage
(Hp 86512/Atk 10380/Def 5240/CD 3)

He starts with initial CD3 or 4.  Gives you some room to dissovle unwanted runes or store CD a bit. You will need to burst it down in one go.

Round 6

Saruman with two minions
(Hp 20/Atk 8564/Def 300000/CD 1) saruman summons minions if no minion left

minions
(Hp 7/Atk 4784/Def 100000/CD 1)
(Hp 7/Atk 4784/Def 100000/CD 1)

For dark mono setup, use Isabella on the first round.  I actually made a mistake by dissolving 5 runes and the damage got tipped over 100k which broke the minions' def.  Ideally, just focus single atk on saruman.  The two minions and saruman itself will hit each other.  So you can grind  6-9 hp of Saruman.  He has 20 Hp in total, so after three turns, he s either dead or having less than 2 hp left.  Then form team atk or single atk, whichever, you should be able to kill it quite easily.  

For mono light, activate queen been and virgo, easy ars job.

For grindy team, activate both verdendi and valk if verd is not PRed.  Or just either plus URD.

Round 7

Gaelle the horner

5 attribute shield
(Hp 7322/Atk 62630/Def 10/CD 1)

Easy boss almost like a give away for free gift.  U have three rounds to prepare all fire color runes.

Doable setups:

Dark mono: Daji + Isabella + Pollux + Baph + Endor + Loki

Light mono: PR Thor + Odin + PR Nath + Queen Bee + Minamoto + Virgo

Grindy team  @ : PR idun (leader/ally) + Urd + Cancer + Verdandi/PR verdandi + Isabell + Odin(ally/leader)

Strategy Video

Last edited by Blindee on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Blindee
Blindee

Back to top Go down

[Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy]  War Cry on the Battlefield  Empty Re: [Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy] War Cry on the Battlefield

Post by Lj_Lee Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 pm

amazing job as usual  Very Happy 
Lj_Lee
Lj_Lee

Back to top Go down

[Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy]  War Cry on the Battlefield  Empty Re: [Video 0 diamond on GM +Strategy] War Cry on the Battlefield

Post by Eardrum73 Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Knights, please share your builds if you cleared Warcry Smile
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blindee Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

Strategy updated, see orange txt in between the battle information
Blindee
Blindee

Back to top Go down

Post by larken Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:53 am

Cleared mine with Santa (leader), Molly PR, Sean PR, Endor PR, Isabel and Fox (ally).

Stages 1 - 2: Store CD
Stage 3 - use 1 PR's active.
Stage 4 - Use Santa/Daji's active
Stage 5 - Use the extra turns to get more attack runes. When Thor is at 2CD, use one PR active. (With the wrong runes, there's a chance that even Daji's active might not deal that 86k dmg, and you don't want to take both reflect dmg and his normal dmg at the same time).
Stage 6 - Use Isabel's active. Target Saruman and kill.
Stage 7 - Use extra turns to get rid of hearts and excess runes (of any color). Use last PR's active (if there isn't one of every color rune when using PR active, plain downright unlucky.

larken

Back to top Go down

Post by GranDz Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 am

Cleared with Water mono with PKOE in. Me setup, Carrie (ldr), Pisces, Urd, PQOW, PKOE, PR Freyr (Ally)

I stored my cd's on the first 2 stages. Urd and Pisces must be ready.

At stage 3, i controlled the strength of my burst so as not to kill off Isabelle but enough to kill Yvette after freezing both of them. Left with Isabelle, I stalled for cd again till Urd is ready once more. I then proceeded to finish off Isabelle with PKOE.

Stage 4, I activated PQOW. Match the puzzle and kill Loki in 2 turns, or activate low cd converters to finish him off.

Stage 5, If converters are not used, straight burst him down. If converters are not ready, stall a little (while at the same time avoiding attacking runes to match), and burst down.

Stage 6, activate Urd and slowly kill (focus on Saruman).

Stage 7, focus on matching all elements, or prepare runes on the first 2 turns if certain colours are missing.

And voilaaaa! Very Happy
GranDz
GranDz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down