Fast Farming for Dummies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fast Farming for Dummies

Post by CrazyAchmed on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:27 am

This guide assumes several things about the player:

1) You have at least 90 Stamina
2) You have been playing for a while and have a good team or two built up already
3) Diamond draws aren't much good to you because there is a high chance of drawing dupes or junk
4) You have 90-130 inventory slots free
5) You can farm zodiac master stages easily

How do you get a card to level 1 to 99 in one day? Get the equivalent of 100 GSS. For simplicity, 1 evolved guardian equals one GSS. This is your magic number. It will cost you 7-10 diamonds depending on your stamina max and a few hours of grind. You get as many witches and guardians as you can from zodiac stages, and then match them up with a soulstone instant battle so you are left with nothing but completed guardians, level 14 witches, and great soulstones. Here's a step by step guide:

1) Farm zodiac master stages until you have around 25-30 guardians. This will burn through a few diamonds for stamina restore. You will also get assorted witches and so on, and you can get bonus exp on astropiece bonus day doing EX stages. Max level guardians take priority. All your leftovers you can feed to an elf to get it around lvl 12-14, and then feed the elf to a witch. Keep your leftover witches. Once you have your inventory slots filled with monsters, here's a quick guide to matching level maxes:

lvl 6 guardian to max = one astralist / one zodiac beast (bolla, pan, etc) / medium soulstone
lvl 10 guardian to max = one fortune teller / salamander + gnome
witch = get to level 12 using a level 12 elf and feed before soulstone instant / or use three medium soulstones left over from instant

To save time, you can quickly hit the return to inventory button after you feed cards to a guardian to max it and the level up results are showing. You skip the Level Max animation, which saves a few seconds per guardian. It adds up. Feed all your leveled up witches to your target card to free up inventory.

2) Your inventory should now be filled with 25-30 max level guardians and a few leftover lvl 3 witches. What you want to do now is assemble a team for farming soulstones. Ideally, you want a duck or a puppy as leader and ally so you get a 100% chance of GSS on the last round. The rest of your soulstone farming team should be cards you want to have their CD lowered, and a mono team is preferred since it makes things easier. Your target is one instant battle completion every 3 minutes, for a total of 20 instant battles during the hour, and therefore 100 assorted soulstones. If you have enough friends with 50% GSS leaders, you should have at least 20 GSS from leader skills alone. I average around 25 GSS since I don't have every ally as a duck or puppy. Your other 75 cards will likely be about 50 small soulstones and 25 medium soulstones. From here, you match:

2 soulstone -> evolved guardian
3 medium soulstone -> level 14 witch

All of this should equal around 60 GSS worth of exp, and when you feed it all to one card of the same attribute, this should bring the card to around level 63-68. It's common to have some medium soulstones left over. Feed these to the next batch of level 6 guardians or witches.

3) Farm 20-30 more guardians, and then repeat the instant battle when it returns. Convert again, and this will give you enough exp to max out your card.

CrazyAchmed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fast Farming for Dummies

Post by Eardrum73 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:07 am

This is brilliant stuff..... newbies or anyone else for that matter, this is an awesome way to level up your cards!
Eardrum73
Admin

View user profile http://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lj_Lee on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 am

This is awesome. I nv thought of farming for guardians on master. Gonna try this on Santa
Lj_Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepwalker on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

wow, thanks a lot for sharing.

sleepwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GranDz on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:08 am

Great guide! Thanks for sharing. Definitely gonna try this to rush my deck for Diablo SM.
GranDz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Efficient Feeding Sweetspots

Post by larken on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:01 pm

thanks for sharing. the tip about hitting inventory while the level up animation is showing is new to me.

for something less diamond intensive (but definitely slower); I use the following mob sweet spots, depending on what mob drops I have.

Witches should hit at least 12; anything higher than 12 is a slight bonus, but the exp gain ratio actually evens out to nothing by 14.

for those who get way too many elves while farming, here's one way to manage them. 1 elf + approx 6k exp (meaning two level three gnome/salamander) = a level 8 elf. Feeding this level 8 elf to a lvl 3/2 elf will yield a lvl 12 elf, which is the sweet spot for leveling a witch to level 12.

Alternatively, if you have 1 elf for every witch you get; the exp level required to get a lvl 12 elf directly is 123xx exp approximately. Can be done using 4 x (mixture of gnome/salamander), or 1 medium soulstone + lvl 3 evolved wolf (the wolf gives 3600exp).

If you have too many statues compared to small soulstones and don't plan to save them, one max lvl 15 statue (unevolved) gives 19300 exp, which is equal to that of a lvl 12 elf; which brings a witch to level 12 too.

The exp given can be summarized as such (approximate):
lvl 8 elves: 12700 exp (just nice for leveling another elf to 12)
lvl 12 elves: 19300 exp
lvl 15 unevolved statue: 19300 exp;             both lvl 12 elves and lvl 15 unevolved statues can level a witch to lvl 12.

Comparing final gain (when feeding to the card that's to be leveled):
level 12 witch (30600 exp)
evolved lvl 1 statue (37500 exp when fed to normal monsters. Zodiacs get 56250 exp).
Comparing against GSS (45000 exp)

You can see that evolving a statue costs 9k exp in terms of small ss (and gets you 37500 exp). When you don't have enough small ss or don't wish to use diamonds to keep farming, and also don't want to keep too many statues, electing to feed them to witches yields you 30600 exp, which isn't too bad in terms of exp/inv space/diamond usage as a tradeoff. Hope this is helpful.

addendum: when feeding statues; prioritize using the zodiac feeders (pholus, manticore etc) for the level 6 stones; the astralists would work as well if you don't need them for evolving. For the level 10 stones, I usually use medium ss of another attribute I don't need.

larken

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brokenshirt on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Def a good guide.  Crazy shared this with me a while back and it changed my TOS lifestyle.

By the way, for farming SS I have used a few different setups to help speed the process.  As Crazy mentioned, mono decks are great for this.  When you don't have a Duck/Dog, try using Minamoto or G Slime as this will allow you to use Hearts also to attack.  With this setup you want to match 5 to attack all.  You should easily be able to do 20 SS in an hour.

Now that I have all Duck/Dogs I needed a different plan so I maxed the skill of Verd and then PR'd her so my team now is Duck/Dog leader, PR Verd, PKoF, Valk and then any extra card I want to increase skill level of. I quickly match 3 stones over and over until my verd skill is ready.  I do this for 3 stages and then end with Valk and PKoF skills. This setup gives 25+ SS though I usually run out of inventory space about the 25th.

Last edited by Brokenshirt on Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brokenshirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blindee on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Like Brokenshirt stated, verd + valk + pkof speed up the battle. Unfortunately, I PRed my valk and my verd is at slvl 1 >.< So I am relying on mono deck.

I wish there could be more 50% stam instant battle events  Very Happy 
Blindee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blindee on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:39 pm

One thing I recently found out, do not level your elf to lvl 12, it wastes some exp.

For example,

lvl 2/3 elf + med soulstone = lvl 10 elf (half way to lvl 11)
lvl 2/3 witch + lvl 10 elf + lvl 3 gnome/salam/wolf(better not use wolf as it can be used in another way) = lvl 12 witch (need 2.x K to get to lvl 13)

Compare with:
lvl 2/3 elf + med soulstone + lvl 3 wolf (gnome or salam does not provide enough exp) = lvl 12 elf (just)
lvl 2/3 witch + lvl 12 elf = lvl 12 witch (need 2.x K to get to lvl 13)

Why it is better to do it the first way?
1. There is chance that you can get brilliant or perfect lvl, which boosts lvl 2/3 to lvl 12 which can be fed to witch straight.
2. The wolf you saved from lvling using the first method, can be used to lvl witch direcly
   lvl 3 wolf + lvl 3 wolf = lvl 6 wolf
   witch + 2 lvl 6 wolf = lvl 11 witch ( or you can feed 1 more wolf to get it to lvl 12)
  Thus, doing so yields a greater total exp gain
3. utilize the use of med soulstone.

Last edited by Blindee on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blindee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DinneBolt on Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Wow great share. Thx!
DinneBolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down