Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life.

3 posters

Go down

When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life. Empty When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life.

Post by Vell Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:48 am

Hi! I heard you like chatting, so I'd try to start a deep conversation thread.

Do you think the hypothesis written in the title is true or false? State reason ;-)

Vell

Back to top Go down

When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life. Empty Re: When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life.

Post by Eardrum73 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Depends dude on lots of things.

General outlook in life differs with many people.
Also depending on what stage in life the person is in.

For some people they must have children, without children they feel empty. So much so that their primary purpose of getting married is to have kids.
Others don't want to have kids, they feel that it interferes with their career and their lifestyle. I belong to the latter.

Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life. Empty Re: When one decides to raise a child, he/she is happy with his/her life.

Post by pink_dreamery Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Wait you have two doncha?

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 am

Yes I have 2 and its it's somewhat of a dichotomy where I'm concern.

the truth is I never expected it to turn out this way... Not in a million years.
Life took an unexpected turn a few years back, but sometimes the unexpected things in life turn out to be some of the best moments.

Still, i cant say that I ever actively sought out this "raising children" lifestyle, quite the opposite in fact. Its more like now that they are around, its part and parcel of life in general.
Eardrum73
Eardrum73
Admin

https://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum