Introdaction

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introdaction

Post by pink_dreamery on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Haha yes, shot in high key style, flash on white backdrop, in this case my kitchen blinds

pink_dreamery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lj_Lee on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:43 am

Hahah that's one curious poodle. Pink you're quite a photographer aren't you?
Lj_Lee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Upon the command 'Open'...

pink_dreamery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAchmed on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi all, been busy lately so it's time to spill my guts.

I'm Allan, originally from Toronto, Canada but now residing in Manila, Philippines (yay, expat). I'm married with a baby girl (six months and drooling), and I am breaking into the residential solar business by being a self appointed CEO and kicking ass while doing it. I'm one of those people who think poor people don't really like to be poor, and apparently that theory has led to many people without electricity and too far away from a grid to becoming happy customers.

My moniker was carried over from my RTS gaming days, originally on C&C Generals, then migrated to SCII, and finally ToS. As you can tell, I was practically a career online gamer. I have been a billionaire several times over in many mmorpgs, and if gamer scores existed earlier on, I would probably be a top scorer. People would probably have their heads explode if they knew how many influential players were actually the same person, so I should probably write a book about closed market theory and online communities whenever I get the time. I was directly involved with several online price fixing conspiracies and other forms of racketeering, many of which mirrored real life events that led to the economic collapse of 2008. The difference was, my version of the events happened in 2004...

CrazyAchmed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:48 am

Holy s**t Allan, 

You are practically a gaming legend!

So glad to have ypu with us.
Haha, you are from Canada, i thought you had arabic ancestry with a handle like crazy Achmed!
Eardrum73
Admin

View user profile http://knightsofavalon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyAchmed on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

I was a big GLA player when the Zero Hour expansion came out. My specialty was early scouting and hijacking the big tanks that could run over smaller tanks Very Happy

CrazyAchmed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryx on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:09 am

Hello, everyone... My name is Fredy... I don't have any last name (yet) ( I asked my parents... ) I am 19 this year and  I am taking a major in Design and Visual communication ( I am specialize in creating visual (abstract) animation, like title opening and stuff... and also 3d) in Binus University in Jakarta (Indonesia).

Here are some facts about me:
-My zodiac is Pisces... This explains why I have many luck finding water cards except for the damn schema of water which I have been hunting for months... Mad
-I am extremely lazy and extremely diligent at times in which I can't even predict. Shocked
-I rarely takes bath because I hate being wet Embarassed (Funny because I am pisces). Only take a full bath to completely clean myself of the a week's dirtiness. I never smell bad though, wonder why (My perk perhaps Very Happy ).
-I drink lots of water (like a fish) and my favourite drink is water.
-Cryx is a girl's name... (Long story... cool name though Cool )
-I don't talk a lot in real life unless with close friends (I write a lot more... I love writing stuff) silent
-I think a lot (Even more after watched sherlock BBC). I love making assumptions just by looking (50% chance of being right about it). Suspect
-I loves movies drunken and planning to be a writer (or at least I done writing a book with crappy english) or a movie director
-I don't know how to tell or write funny stuff. No
-I know who Batman is Cool

Thank you for accepting me into this guild... will do my best
Feel free to ask anything... I won't hide anything since there's little chance of me meeting any of you. rabbit

Last edited by Cryx on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missin' something)
Cryx

View user profile http://whitefss.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by (KoA)Ace on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Hello all, my name is Kam Fei n im from Malaysia. Currently 29 years n working in an accounting firm. Personally im playing 2 accounts of TOS n sometimes I might not be active because its quite exhausting to play both accounts at same time. Currently I started playing Dark Souls 2 which is a PS3 game. Found it quite frustrating but I enjoyed it a lot. Anyway, nice meeting u all in this guild:-)

(KoA)Ace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

So whos Batman Cryx?
Anyone here play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for IOS?
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magesplat on Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:26 am

Hello ^_^ -waves-

I go by Daima... I am a librarian and love games.

I found TOS after Merlin's Rage (now defunct) took a major death dive in playability after some "improvements"... Heh. I love all kinds of games and am particularly fond of storytelling and art within games. While I do read (mostly fantasy/scifi/manga & comics when I do), I'd rather be "playing" a story... =^_^=.

Magesplat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryx on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 am

I am not allowed to tell....
But Batman is definitely NOT Bruce Wayne
Cryx

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 am

Cryx wrote:I am not allowed to tell....
But Batman is definitely NOT Bruce Wayne

Is it Ben Affleck?
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryx on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:26 am

How do you write a sarcastic comment?
Cryx

Back to top Go down

Post by shue on Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 am

Hi everyone, shue here and I have the honour to join in KoA.

I am 35, Singaporean, married, have a 5 year old daughter. I am a engineer working in Astar, which is a research institute. My main role is code monkey Smile Currently working on developing apps for Google glass.

My other past time, apart from tos n babysitting, is running. I am not an elite runner, just a casual one. On avg I do one full marathon per year and usually clocks 30-40km per week.

In tos I am a hopelessly dark mono user. I love tos for the planning n strategy but my rune spinning sucks. If anyone needs any dark cards as ally, let me know, I shld be able to provide a max one for u.

Btw, few pple drop me this qn. Yes, I am the same shue from en forum, though I have mia from forum for long.

Looking forward to knowing everyone better n contributing to guild.

shue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_dreamery on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Wow, that's kinda cool. Developing apps for google glass ... do you get the DvF versions? Anything healthcare-related?

pink_dreamery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shue on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 am

We are not restricted to any particular domain at the moment, but we are certainly looking at healthcare right now. Do you have any interest?

shue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eardrum73 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:28 am

Glad to have you with us Shue!

Archery, scuba diving(have t gone for ages due to kids), bjj(also havent been practising lately) and recently just got into toy soldier collecting...... These things cost a small fortune (like seriously..)

Oh wait did i mention ToS?
Eardrum73
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: