Knights of Avalon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster

5 posters

Go down

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster Empty [Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster

Post by GranDz Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Stages with team cost and member limitations are definitely not my favourite. Nonetheless, I still went in to collect this, imo, somewhat crappy card (at least for now) for the sake of collection, with this team:

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster Screen12

It is in fact very easy with this setup, even with my under-leveled members (too lazy to bother lol). 0 diamond clear is definitely possible with maxed 6* Galeo as ally (1 diamond with my case, sky drops killed me). So the strategy to this stage is:

R1: -75% light damage and -50% water damage, there's nothing to be afraid of in this stage. Just kill the water monster off first, then stall for cd. Remember to constantly heal yourself.

R2: Again, it's just a bug's bite with -75% light damage. Burst off with gnome skill or kill slowly. Make sure witch's skill is ready.

R3: Once enter, let lose Antonia's hell and hit hard to slowly kill of the middle one. Make sure Valk's skill is ready.

R4: Poison that old man, play puzzle game with him and watch him choke himself to death in 1-3 turns.

R5: Try to stall for valk's skill to return while recovering. Once his hp reaches ~35%, activate gnome's skill first, then Leo's. Do this when the boss cd is 2. Burst him down in 1 shot, or finish him off with his cd still at 1 if not dead yet.

And voilaaa! Sky drops made me hit the boss to below 30% when I intended to deplete his hp to as close to 30.1% as possible, and there goes my diamond.

This is just the team that I used to pass the stage, which is the only safe team that I can form with my limited cards lol. What setups did you guys use, or intend to use, to bring home The Unspeakable One? Very Happy
GranDz
GranDz

Back to top Go down

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster Empty Re: [Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster

Post by pink_dreamery Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 am

Okay here’s mine and I think ear used a similar version with aplomb
0 diamond clear and I found it extremely easy, kicking myself for wasting time reading, speculating and worrying about it last night

Lightigon (leader) + PR Verd + Dark Pally + Dark SS + John/Cancer (ally)

My lightigon is a throwback from the time I used to get multiple shimmers, thought I might as well make him ‘whole’
He’s (or is it a she?) only level 37, didn’t want to spend the keys to increase levels
The remaining two are fillers for the last 3 team cost (2 and 1 respectively)
Never used their actives at all in the fight though the dark pally was my contingency plan
I also chose dark fillers for the damage, absolutely unnecessary if not worse for stalling, although having similar colours will allow room to stall

I used Fret’s John/Cancer, lowest CD of the bunch
Have read that this works with Osiris as well, since it gives a burst and at a lower CD, but perhaps less potency, slightly less than 40% HP then activate for the final boss

R1: Kill the blue owlbear and stall; -50% light damage is naturally helpful
*I can see how this may turn hairy but it was manageable. Waiting for Cancer’s CD17 to run down was the worst. I mucked up really, the dark damage killed off the light creature a lil’ too fast

R2: Activate Cancer, insta-gibbed
*As from before, I lucked out as I had 1 turn left for the active and the enemy was CD2.

R3: Activate PR Verd from the start. This kills off the minions on the left and right. Heal some to stave off the dmg from the main golem. Stall for CDs again.
*Learning from the first round, I tried my darndest not to kill off the golem. Max PR Verd can heal back all damage, so just need to dissolve 1 set of runes per turn. Similarly Max PR Verd can kill him pretty fast so try to dissolve hearts or non-team colours.

R4: Activate PR Verd and fit the box. Noden melts instantly.
*Feeling cocky, I healed up for the first 3 rounds to get Cancer ready too. Not necessary.

R5: Activate PR Verd. Wait until slightly less than 50% then activate Cancer. Profit.
*PR Verd stacked 3 times, gives you quite a fair bit of breathing room. His attacks don’t do much in the earlier rounds if you don’t damage him. IIRC Cancer hits for 183,500 and the boss has 366k HP. I had the dark pally to fall back on but didn’t have to.

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster Empty Re: [Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster

Post by pink_dreamery Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:14 am

Bonus for Madd because it’s pretty audacious and he’s probably game enough to try any daredevilry involving dark cards
*I think LJ would have similar, possessing dark decks. Saw this on the forums, posted by that Russian gamer Sexyboobsy, what a name…

Dark Elf (leader) + Slasher max + small clown + Dark witch (max) + GSOD (max) + Osiris (ally)
Team cost: 1 + 4 + 3 + 4 + 9 = 21
He posted two, the alternative with Daji as an ally though this one may require a bit more rune-spinning luck and skill
Just a bunch of screenshots in his post but it’s possible to figure out what needs to be done.

Dark Elf has Dark Stun as its leader skill - some kinda increase in Dark Attack on Light enemies (including whole Team's Active Skill)
R1: Kill the light creature, stall on the blue one.
R2: Burst with Osiris
R3: Dark witch active for multi-target machine gunning, then whack the middle one hard
R4: The small clown has poison (which I contemplated earlier using either this or Valk) so activate this right from the bat and fill in puzzle for 3 rounds
R5: Just play as normal with a Trojan boss. It’s possible to stall some I suppose.
Osiris = burst active which at 50% boss HP and coupled with Dark Stun should be enough to KO Hastur
You still have GSOD + Slasher = burst and Dark witch burst (should be considerable damage). I shall make no mention of Dark elf burst…

Special mention for Madd: Metal wolf leader at team cost 2, because using a metallic beast in an SM battle must surely be an achievement

pink_dreamery

Back to top Go down

Post by fattony888 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 am

wow amazing stuff guys, seems there are many easy variations to beating this SM 0 diamond

fattony888

Back to top Go down

Post by TubbyMonster Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:58 am

hi guys,

Just posting an undead team for variation, pretty safe, quick and cleared with 0 diamonds. You basically will not die with this team as long u make 1 combo each round. Only tricky part is s5, where u need to watch out the 30% hp.

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster Screen11

3* water pala (leader) , 3* dark pala, 3* earth sister, 5* Decapitor (dark defencive dragon), 4* Dragon from holy side.  total team cost = 20.
ally with Maxed PR Idun

Strategy:
s1 - as long as ur HP is > 6040, u can take both monster attack together. Get all CDs ready.
s2 - Decapitor + Dragon from holy side (DHS) active skills. Instant kill. (calculate urself if u can hit > 45310 with the 2 cards, depends on decapitor level)
s3 - earth sister skill. Then grind till DHS and earth sister CD ready. Instant kill with DHS skill.
s4 - earth sister skill. Then make the puzzle.
s5 - use Decapitor or DHS skill if u have them. But make sure they are ready before boss is at 30% health. At around 30%, just do Decapitor+DHS+Dark Pala skill. Done.

Note:
a) u can use Cancer instead of Decapitor + DHS.
b) u can use honeymon instead of earth sister

have fun!

TubbyMonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittyeyaya Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 am

Just want to share my dare devil team that cleared this battle with 0 Diamond.  The hardest part of the battle is the very first round.  6 dark runes are needed in the first round to clear with 0 diamond.  Total HP is only 5239.  

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster 10168112_1490608537834195_3172887636309563529_n

And finally got a gold medal in the leader board beating several of my former guild mates.  hohoho... =)

[Strategy] The Unspeakable Yellow Sign Soulmaster 1239381_1490608534500862_5780790898246044648_n

BTW, I thought Osiris’ active burst can kill the boss in the final stage. I was apparently wrong. I activated Osiris when there was no dark runes on the board at all and the damage was about 330K+, not enough to kill the boss.
Kittyeyaya
Kittyeyaya

Back to top Go down

Post by fattony888 Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 pm

wow thats amazing kitty^

fattony888

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down